Rising Stars League
Spring 2024 Rising Stars Basketball League
Rising Star Programs available starting in 1st grade through 8th grade (including GO (Girls Only) and Co-Ed. All levels.
Why join the Rising Stars League?
- We teach the game the right way;
- We teach basketball through the fundamentals and so much more like sportsmanship, respect and hard work while having fun and learning through structured scrimmages/play;
- This program allows a player to "keep a ball in their hand and get them better" all year long;
- If your child plays another sport, the Rising Stars allows them to keep playing basketball (competing) with a smaller commitment than competitive AAU basketball;
- For those aspiring to play AAU or Travel basketball, the Rising Stars truly prepares them.
"GO" Program (Girls Only)
- Grades 3-5
- Grades 6-8
- 10 Sessions
- Download Day Smart Member App for easy registration and viewing of class schedule
- One 75 (1st and 2nd Grade Programs) or 90 (3rd Grade and up)minute session per week
- The first half (approximate) of the sessions includes basketball skills;
- The second half (approximate) of the sessions include structured scrimmages (points earned for using skills taught in games as directed by the coaches);
- Teams shift each week and are based upon skills and progress;
ALL Stars Program
This is an advanced INVITE only program. For players looking for challenge and play competitively.
Available for grades 1 through 8. Cost: $350.
1. Previous Rising Star class and received invitation from Peak Coach
2. AAU Players looking for advanced skills training in addition to AAU practice schedule
3. Aspires to play on an AAU team and meets overall requirements and recommendation/invitation from Peak. Player must have participated in a program/class/tryout where play was observed by approving Peak coach.
High level skills training class includes mobility training, stationed skill work, competitive skill based games, and lastly scrimmages that reinforce the skills worked on throughout the whole season. All stars is an opportunity for your athlete to develop higher level skills while still competing on their respective team. Learning the finer points of the game and allow the athlete to take their game to the next level.
*first canceled class due to weather/facility/staff related issue will not be rescheduled. Every attempt will be made to reschedule any additional class that is canceled due to weather/facility/staff related issue. Rescheduled dates may or may not be on the same day and time. No make ups for missed sessions are available.
*refunds or credits are not made within 1 week of the program starting. Exceptions are made for documented medical related reasons.