Join our professional staff in our quality recreation program where players will learn the fundamentals of basketball. Experienced players will be challenged based upon their skill levels and motivation.
Players will learn team and skill-based fundamentals including offenses, defenses, press systems, inbound plays, and how to gain basketball IQ through situational plays.
12 week Winter recreation schedule: (no rec the week of 12/27 - 12/31).
Grades 1-2: Mondays December 13-March 7, 2022 4:00 - 5:30pm
Grades 1-2: Sundays December 11-March 5, 2022 8:00 - 9:30am
Grades 3-4: Tuesdays December 14-March 8, 2022 4:00 - 5:30pm
Grades 3-4: Fridays December 17-March 11, 2022 4:00 - 5:30pm (the class on 12/24 is moved to Tuesday 12/21)
Grades 5-6: Wednesdays December 15-March 9, 2022 4:00 - 5:30pm
Grades 5-6: Thursdays December 16-March 10, 2022 4:00 - 5:30pm
Grades 7-HS: Wednesdays December 15-March 9, 2022 7:30 - 9:00 pm
Peak Recreation Basketball:
- Players will have a positive experience, gain skills, confidence, and basketball IQ
- Our weekly training session are great for improving a overall player
- The weekly game allows a player to use the new skills in real game experience
- This program allows a player to "keep a ball in their hand" all year long
- If your child plays another sport, recreation allows you to keep playing basketball with a smaller commitment then competitive AAU basketball.
Format: Players will have one 90 minute practice per week and inter-squad games (45 min skill and team practice/45 min inter-squad games).
- 45 minute skills session
- 45 minute inter-squad game
This program is $300.00 for the season.