Rising Stars League
Rising Stars Basketball League
Players will have a positive experience, gain skills, confidence, and basketball IQ
Rising Stars is NOW a League!
- The first 45 minute: Weekly challenging training (age appropriate)
- Our weekly training sessions: Engaging and Foster the Love of the Game!
- Two weekly games:
- (20 minutes 1/2 court)
- (10 minutes full court)
- Standings will be kept and posted
- "Rising Stars" is the best way to learn the game the right way
- We teach the fundamentals and so much more like sportsmanship and hard work
- Our program is a great program for the graduating "Biddy Ballers!"
- This program allows a player to "keep a ball in their hand and get them better" all year long
- If your child plays another sport, rising stars allows you to keep playing basketball (competing) with a smaller commitment than competitive AAU basketball
- For those aspiring "Stars, it truly prepares them for our AAU program teams
Upgrades we made:
- Week One: Open runs and games where coaches will draft leading into week two
- Week Two: Players will be drafted!
- Meet your coach and team and get to work! Parents can be there for the draft!!! Rosters will be announced at the start of week two
- We have also enhanced our training program
- Week three through ten: Weekly games
- Two games weekly with standings now
- Reversible pinnies
- Parents can come in for every week during our games! (No coaching from the sidelines please)
- playoffs for every team
- Championship game and awards to the winners!!!!
- 1st and 2nd grade coed
- 3rd and 4th (Coed option)
- 3rd-5th grade girls only on the weekend
- 6th-8th grade girls only on the weekend
- 5th-6th (Coed option)
- 7th-8th grade (Coed option)
- High school