Summer camp starts June 19, 2023
Camps of summer 2023 offer weekly basketball camps, advanced basketball camps, specialty camps and volleyball camps and more!
Camp Details, Rates and Dates:
Weekly Basketball Camps: our trained staff have been doing camps since 2006! We have designated courts for each age group. Your child will receive personalized attention that is specific for their age, with skilled appropriate coaching and learning. Younger players will have fun with lots of scoring opportunities in drills, games, and contests throughout the week while older players will be challenged with multi-layered drills, games and contests.
Half Day AM Camp runs 9:00-12:00 pm.
Half Day PM Camp runs 12:00 - 3:00 pm.
Full Day Camp runs 9:00 - 3:00 pm.
- Dates: Weekly throughout the summer
- Rates: Half Day Camps are $300. Full Day Camps $400. Early Bird discount through Feb. 28, 2023 for 10% off. Taken automatically at check out, no discount code required.
- Prerequisite: Players entering 1st - 8th Grade. Players must be entering 3rd grade to register for Full Day camp. All skill levels, loves basketball, and ability to listen in a structured environment.
Specialty Basketball Camps: These camps are advanced and full day and may not be suitable for beginners. If you have questions if this is the right program for your child(ren) please contact John.McGuire@peaksportsacademyNJ.com.
- Dates: July 17 - July 21st (Coach Bob Hurley Camp). Rate is $450.
- Dates: July 24 - July 28th (Living Proof Basketball, led by NBA Player Development coach Chris Jones). Rate is $425.
- Prerequisite: Must be entering 4th grade, love basketball and have the ability to listen for a structured, advanced camp day.
Advanced Basketball Skill Camps and Strength Training: These camps are designed to challenge and develop a baseline for athletes to reach their genetic potential. At this level we utilize body weight, resistance bands, and athletic movement to prepare athletes to take the next step into the weight room and higher levels of resistance training. This is a proven formula to prepare players to maximize their every move and make a more efficient and explosive athlete. Please be sure to sign up for appropriate age sessions. There are no exceptions.
- Dates: TBD
- Hours: TBD
- Rate: TBD
- Prerequisite - A minimum of 2 years of basketball experience, played on travel or school or AAU teams. Interest in building strength.
Peak Sports Academy - A state-of-the-art facility
Hand sanitizer stations are located through the gym and facility.
Our facility is fully air conditioned. We have a new ventilation system and ceiling fans for air circulation.
Each of our baskets has a high-tech score board and shot clock. The hard wood floors provide participants with shock absorption. For the young players, we have 12 baskets that lower to 8 feet to ensure they learn proper form.
For full-day campers, there will be a designated area for lunch in our multi-purpose room
Peak Sports Academy
1235 Route 22 Mountainside NJ 07092