Peak would like to thank every player, family, and staff member for making this an amazing first summer camp season at Peak Sports Academy!
We are already hard at work planning for summer of 2022 where you will enjoy more weekly basketball camps, more specialized basketball camps, volleyball camp, and multi-sport camps all coming next summer!
Summer Camp 2022 weeks:
- June 20 (Private schools) and June 27
- July 5, July 11, July 18, and July 25
- August 1, August 8, August 15, August 22, and August 29
Summer Camp Programming:
Basketball (traditional camp and specialty camps)
Volleyball camps (Upper Elementary, middle school, incoming freshman, and advanced high school players)
Multi-sport camps (playing several sports throughout the day)
The Peak Sports Academy Camp
Have fun! Build Confidence! Be Challenged! Improve!
Our trained staff have been doing camps since 2006! We have designated courts for each age group. Your child will receive personalized attention that is specific for their age, with skilled appropriate coaching and learning. Younger players will have fun with lots of scoring opportunities in drills, games, and contests throughout the week while older players will be challenged with multi-layered drills, games and contests. Each week our full day campers will receive a progress report.
- Payment due upon registration
- Coed Training Environment
- Grade 1 – High School Age at start of 2021 School year
- Personalized Instruction & Progress Reports (progress reports for full day campers only)
- Camp T-Shirt
Important to Know:
- Snacks, Gatorade and Water are available for purchase daily (Generally $2.00 per item). Vending machines available.
- Every camper will receive a T-shirt and full day campers will receive a personalized progress report
Peak Sports Academy - A state-of-the-art facility
Hand sanitizer stations are located through the gym and facility.
Our facility is fully air conditioned. We have a new ventilation system and ceiling fans for air circulation.
Each of our baskets has a high-tech score board and shot clock. The hard wood floors provide participants with shock absorption. For the young players, we have 12 baskets that lower to 8 feet to ensure they learn proper form.
For full-day campers, there will be a designated area for lunch in our multi-purpose room
Peak Sports Academy
1235 Route 22 Mountainside NJ 07092