We are excited to launch our Summer Camps for 2022!
Camps of summer 2022 will offer weekly basketball camps, NEW Advanced Basketball Camps, Specialty Camps and Volleyball Camps.
Camp Details, Rates and Dates:
Weekly Basketball Camps: our trained staff have been doing camps since 2006! We have designated courts for each age group. Your child will receive personalized attention that is specific for their age, with skilled appropriate coaching and learning. Younger players will have fun with lots of scoring opportunities in drills, games, and contests throughout the week while older players will be challenged with multi-layered drills, games and contests. Each week our full day campers will receive a progress report.
- Dates: Lots of options! This camp runs all summer beginning on June 20th with the exception of weeks 7/25 and 8/15. The weeks of 7/25 and 8/15 are specialty camp weeks. Please see below.
- Full day rates: $350 (Early Bird expires 2/28), $400 regular pricing.
- Half day rates: $225 (Early Bird expires 2/28), $275 regular pricing
- Prerequisite: Players entering 1st - 8th Grade. Players must be entering 3rd grade to register for Full Day camp. All skill levels, loves basketball, and ability to listen in a structured environment.
Specialty Basketball Camps: This is an advanced camp full day camp and may not be suitable for beginners. If you have questions if this is the right program for your child(ren) please contact John.McGuire@peaksportsacademyNJ.com.
- Dates: We offer 2 specialty camps the week of July 25th (Led by Bob Hurley Sr.) and the week of August 15th (Seton Hall Legends led by Anthony Avent) from 9:00 - 3:00 PM. No half day option these weeks.
- Rate: $425. No early bird rate. Price subject to increase after 3/31/22.
- Prerequisite: Must be entering 4th grade, love basketball and have the ability to listen for a structured, advanced camp day.
Advanced Basketball Instincts Camps: Features Next Level Coach Todd Decker. These camps are designed to challenge the advanced, experienced and higher level players. This camp will give players the tools to play at the highest level.
- Dates: Advanced Instincts Camp is offered the weeks of July 11th, July 18th, August 1st and August 8th.
- Hours: 4th Grade - 6th Grade is 9:00 - 12:00PM. 7th - 10th Grade is 12:00 - 3:00PM. No full day option.
- Rate: $325. No early bird rate. Price subject to increase after 3/31/22.
- Prerequisite - A minimum of 2 years of basketball experience, played on travel or school or AAU teams. If you have questions about whether this is the right camp for your child(ren) please contact email@example.com.
Peak Sports Academy - A state-of-the-art facility
Hand sanitizer stations are located through the gym and facility.
Our facility is fully air conditioned. We have a new ventilation system and ceiling fans for air circulation.
Each of our baskets has a high-tech score board and shot clock. The hard wood floors provide participants with shock absorption. For the young players, we have 12 baskets that lower to 8 feet to ensure they learn proper form.
For full-day campers, there will be a designated area for lunch in our multi-purpose room
Peak Sports Academy
1235 Route 22 Mountainside NJ 07092