Peak Sports Academy is hosting a full and half day (AM/PM) summer weekly basketball camp from June 14-August 27th, 2021 (11 weeks).
Campers are grouped by their incoming Fall 2021 grade. Early Elementary (1st-3rd grade); Elementary (4th-5th grade), Middle School (6th-8th grade and High School. All campers will receive a complimentary T-Shirt.
Camp Options: We offer three time options to fit your child's interest and your needs:
- Full-day from 9am-4pm ($400/week; Click to Register
- AM half-day from 9am-12pm ($225/week; Click to Register
- PM half-day from 1pm-4pm ($225/week; Click to register
A discount of 10% will be offered for multi-week after the early bird special is done.
Please contact us at (908) 232-1349 to inquire about 8+ week discounts.
The Peak Sports Academy Camp
Have fun! Build Confidence! Be Challenged! Improve!
Our trained staff have been doing camps since 2006! We have designated courts for each age group. Your child will receive personalized attention that is specific for their age, with skilled appropriate coaching and learning. Younger players will have fun with lots of scoring opportunities in drills, games, and contests throughout the week while older players will be challenged with multi-layered drills, games and contests. Each week our full day campers will receive a progress report.
Full-Day Camp Schedule:
9:00am: Dynamic stretching, speed, agility, and strength
9:30am: Instructional stations
10:30am: Leadership skills talks and discussion.
12:00pm: Lunch and rest
1:00pm: Free play/group shoot around.
2:00pm: Instructional stations
4:00pm: End of camp
- Payment due upon registration
- Full-Day, 9am – 4pm Camp; Half-day Morning 9am-12pm; Half-day Afternoon, 1pm-4pm
- Coed Training Environment
- Grade 1 – High School Age at start of 2021 School year
- Personalized Instruction & Progress Reports (progress reports for full day campers only)
- Camp T-Shirts
- Before and After-Care is available for an additional fee of $75 a week or $30 daily (AM/PM) – Register online
Important to Know:
- Campers must bring a Peanut Free bagged lunch (can be refridgerated if needed). Pizza may be offered upon request.
- If you need before or after care, please select when registering
- Before care runs from 8:00am – 9:00 am.
- After care runs from 4:00pm – 5:00pm.
- Snacks, Gatorade and Water are available for purchase daily (Generally $2.00 per item). Vending machines available.
- Every camper will receive a T-shirt and full day campers will receive a personalized progress report
Peak Sports Academy - A state-of-the-art facility
Hand sanitizer stations are located through the gym and facility.
Our facility is fully air conditioned. We have a new ventilation system and ceiling fans for air circulation.
Each of our baskets has a high-tech score board and shot clock. The hard wood floors provide participants with shock absorption. For the young players, we have 12 baskets that lower to 8 feet to ensure they learn proper form.
For full-day campers, there will be a designated area for lunch in our multi-purpose room
Peak Sports Academy
1235 Route 22 Mountainside NJ 07092