We are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy environment. We understand the seriousness of the COVID-19 virus and we are prepared with all of the safety and precautionary measures laid out by state and local officials as well as the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Department of Health. Your family’s health and welfare are our number one priority.
Compliance with the following protocols are required. We ask for your full cooperation and compliance.
While in the facility:
- Unvaccinated individuals are recommended to wear a mask in indoor
settings when not actively engaged in a practice or game. This includes sitting on the
bench, standing on the sideline/in a huddle, gathering/setting up sporting equipment, or
- It is recommended that fully vaccinated individuals wear a mask in public
indoor settings in areas of high COVID-19 transmission or where there is increased risk.
This includes crowded settings, close contact with others who may not be vaccinated or
whose vaccine status is unknown, and if the individual or household member is
immunocompromised or at increased risk for severe disease.
- Players should bring and use their own equipment.
- Players will provide their own drinks (no food in gym).
- If a player or guest feels ill, they must immediately notify a staff member and will be exited to our private Covid-19 waiting area until the player/guest can be picked up.
The following engineering controls are in place to prevent or minimize exposure to Covid-19 at Peak:
- Occupancy is limited to that set forth by federal, state and local requirements.
- Hand sanitizer stations are prominent throughout the facility.
- Daily day and nighttime cleaning. Common surface areas are wiped down regularly.
- Furniture has been minimized to encourage social distancing and to limit 'hanging around'.