We are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy environment. We understand the seriousness of the COVID-19 virus and we are prepared with all of the safety and precautionary measures laid out by state and local officials as well as the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Department of Health. Your family’s health and welfare are our number one priority.
Participation in our programs is not risk-free environment, but with our commitment to implement the guidelines set forth by the Department of Health and CDC to minimize risk, we will provide players with a great experience. We ask that you take responsibility for reviewing the health screening questions daily*. Please do not send your child(ren) who are experiencing any symptoms of illness or answer yes to any of the questions. The parent/guardian will be called if any player shows signs of illness at the facility. Unvaccinated players are encouraged to wear a mask while indoors. Unvaccinated Peak staff are required to wear a mask while indoors. Hand sanitizer stations are available through the facility and proper handwashing will be encouraged through the day.
*Health Screening Questions:
1. Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours: fever/chills, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
2. Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person who is known to have laboratory confirmed COVID-19 or with anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
3. Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried you might be sick with COVID-19?
4. Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?
Compliance with the following protocols are required. We ask for your full cooperation and compliance.
While in the facility:
- Unvaccinated guests are encouraged to wear masks in the facility
- Unvaccinated Peak staff is required to wear masks at all times including during practices and games.
- Players should bring and use their own equipment.
- Players will provide their own drinks (no food in gym).
- If a player or guest feels ill, they must immediately notify a staff member and will be exited to our private Covid-19 waiting area until the player/guest can be picked up.
The following engineering controls are in place to prevent or minimize exposure to Covid-19 at Peak:
- Occupancy is limited to that set forth by federal, state and local requirements.
- Hand sanitizer stations are prominent throughout the facility (including near all doors and courts).
- Daily day and nighttime cleaning. Common surface areas are wiped down regularly.
- Furniture has been minimized to encourage social distancing and to limit 'hanging around'.