Peak Vision: Creating a remarkable experience for players of all ages through our recreational sports program
Peak Mission: Peak sports will execute a quality training program where players will learn the fundamentals of basketball. Experienced players will be challenged based upon their skill levels and motivation.
Players will learn team and skill-based fundamentals including offenses, defenses, press systems, inbound plays, and how to gain basketball IQ through situational plays.
The Fall Peak Recreation Basketball program will take place weeknights.
Mondays: 4:00 - 5:30 Grades 1-3
Tuesdays: 4:00 - 5:30 Grades 4-5
Wednesdays: 4:00 - 5:30 Grades 6-7
Each player will be professionally trained and coached by our Peak staff. There will be a fundamental/challenging training session followed by an instructional weekly game. Each session is 90 minutes per week.
Peak Rec Basketball:
- Players have positive experience, gain skills, confidence, and basketball IQ
- Our weekly training session are great for improving a overall player
- The weekly game allows a player to use the new skills in real game experience
- Our rec program allows a player to "keep a ball in their hand" all year long
- If your child plays another sport in the spring, recreation allows you to keep playing basketball with a smaller commitment
Format: Players will have one 90 minute practice per week and inter-squad games (45 min skill and team practice/45 min inter-squad games).
- 45 minute skills session
- 45 minute inter-squad game
This program is $300.00 for the season plus the cost of a team reversible Jersey.